At Stillness Junior, we are committed to providing a caring, friendly and safe environment for all our children and adults so that they can learn, work and communicate in a relaxed and secure atmosphere:
- When children know they matter and belong to a friendly and welcoming school, bullying is far less likely to be part of their behaviour.
- Bullying of any kind is unacceptable in our school.
- We are a telling school. We do not keep secrets.
- If bullying does occur, all children and adults should be able to tell and know that the incident will be dealt with promptly and effectively.
- We believe that ignoring bulling is wrong. Each person has the responsibility to speak out if they suspect someone is being bullied.
- We will actively participate in anti-bullying week each year, and ensure there are reminders through posters, assemblies and circle time of what we can do.
To read the full policy, just download the PDF.