We are delighted to announce that in the last Ofsted Report we were rated as a Good school.
Below are a few highlights from the report, but to download and read the full Ofsed Report, please visit the Ofsted website.
- Pupils said that they feel safe and happy in school. Leaders act on any safeguarding concerns quickly.
- Pupils enjoy coming to school
- Pupils said that they feel safe at school
- Pupils behave well during lessons and in the playground
- Pupils achieve well in maths. All staff have high expectations that pupils will become independent writers.
- Teachers use a range of well planned resources to support their teaching. Pupils with SEND are well supported to understand what is expected of them.
- Staff feel well supported by school leaders and the training they have received is having an impact on their teaching.
|The quality of education||Good|
|Behaviour and attitudes||Good|
|Leadership and management||Good|
|Previous inspection grade||Good|